Cleveland Peace Action Supports BDS
CPA supports the nonviolent Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) of Israel to end the military occupation of Palestine, to ensure equal rights for Palestinian citizens of Israel, and to achieve the Palestinian right of return, under International Law/UN194. (BDS is an inclusive anti-racist human rights movement opposed to all forms of discrimination including anti-semitism and islamophobia.) 2/19/18
Stop the Israel Anti-Boycott Act
Boycott is as American as apple pie. Now with the Israel Anti-Boycott Act, Congress wants to criminalize it, with harsh penalties. We must say NO to this anti-democratic legislation!
Cleveland Peace Action Policy on Middle East Peace
August 18, 2014
Cleveland Peace Action promotes sustainable peace with justice in Israel/Palestine by supporting:
- Peacemakers in both communities;
- An end to violence by all parties and ceasefire by both sides;
- An end to U.S. military aid to the Israeli government and other human rights abusing Middle East regimes, as long as they are not in compliance with international law.
- An end to the siege of Gaza and the occupation of West Bank and recognition by all parties of their right to exist;
- The boycott of products produced in Israeli settlements and divestment from companies that benefit from the occupation/siege of Palestinian territories.
- Israel and all Palestinian factions to directly negotiate a long-term peace agreement that would allow all sides to prosper.