Five minutes or five hours?
Cleveland Peace Action Speakers are available to present a program of any length for your group, organization, club, or congregation. We want to engage you in the crucial national and local dialog about war and peace, about what will work best to create "real security" in this unpredictable world, about Moving the Money from the Pentagon in order to solve vital domestic problems that threaten our security. Has the"war on terror" made America more secure?
Programs can include:
- Move the Money Campaign
- Iraq and Afghanistan wars
- the threat of war with Iran
- Middle East peace initiatives
- the war on terror
- preventing nuclear war and proliferation
- the effects of increased military spending on our local communities
- alternatives to military recruitment
- "real security" - Peace Action's vision for a more effective foreign policy. Contact us to discuss or schedule a date
Local speaker resources: Northeast Ohio contains a wealth of expertise on all aspects of war and peace, foreign policy, military spending, economics and more. Our local experts are willing and able to talk to community groups and promote discussion of the crucial issues of our time. Check the following lists. Contact individuals directly or contact Cleveland Peace Action.